6.8.09

I was chased by a tarantula....

...yea I was running full throttle too, little puffs of dust were coming up from my feet, weaving and bobbing nothing worked it still got me.....dazed and confused I woke up in front of my house....

Such are the perils of strolling through an Animal Crossing: City Folk town after dark (7PM to be exact)

Was I sewing today, no not really although I take that back I was finishing up some hand sewing. Priorities first though (lol) I came home from a hot park day today the girls and I played Animal Crossing-well geez we had to see what was in the store today.

But at the park I learned some great news-my friend got a job...she has been looking for one for some time and I am just really pleased for her...personally I think it was the haircut she got a it looks something like this



Yes she met me shortly after the haircut and she said she came home looked in a mirror and freaked out because subconciously she got it cut exactly like her character in AC:CF...I have not laughed so hard in my life because it was so unexpected that this fun little game has sucked us in--we send each other gifts and meet for 'play dates' at each other's town...yea it is a lot of fun

I will have to get a screen shot of us being cranky together and chillin'....and show you my green afro...

and we often find ourselves blurring the lines like today for instance we sat at the park day talking about growing oranges, catching tarantulas and how she needs to come over and see my golden axe until we realized at least 2 other moms were just staring at us with slightly open mouths thinking we had completely gone off the deep end of reality....well maybe we have but Nintendo makes it fun!

so now you know one of my dark secrets, I play video games...mostly on my Nintendo DS, mysteries and of course Animal Crossing: Wild World but it keeps me occupied when I need an escape...and all I have to say it thank goodness for walkthroughs cause some of my games would not have been completed were it not for the hard work of those who go before me...

and before you really think we are weird you should see our husbands blatantly flauting the flag in front of their houses that they paid off and their golden trophies for bug catching


so have a good evening and remember to save or Resetti will getcha....lol


Check here for more info on everything you need to know about all the Animal Crossing incarnations...

and I will leave you with one of my favorite songs KK Cruisin by KK Slider himself OH YEA Saturday night concert in the coffee bar

And this should be a clue not only into my exciting life but as to the large fabric collage I am working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Page Tracker

Pagerank

Labels

Sewing (135) Girls (90) family (87) Inspiration (78) Holiday (48) Nature (41) Backyard (38) vintage sewing (38) thrifting (36) hand sewing (35) Taichi Tabananica (33) cats (30) recycle sewing (27) Mad Scientist Monday (24) music is art (23) hand embroidery (22) 365 Challenge (20) embroidery (20) Memory Lapse (19) Scenes from my Sketchbook (19) Silence will Fall (19) homeschooling (19) Touch My Stitches (17) art (14) Cooking (12) Scrapbusting (12) 80s (11) costumes (11) fabric collage (11) S#*ts and Giggles (10) Tshirt Blanket (10) vintage fabric (10) altered book (9) Covered in Stitches Contest (8) Flashback Creations (8) a good book (8) contest (8) crafting (8) flowers (8) sketching (8) Halloween (7) Sunday Best (7) Tshirt Pillow (7) beads and stones (7) books (7) Japan (6) Touch Me Thursday (6) business is an art (6) buttons (6) clothes (6) snow (6) Friends (5) Momtastic's Whimsey (5) New Mexico (5) Whimseybox (5) christmas (5) colorful blankets (5) cosplay (5) fabric (5) Albuquerque (4) Classes (4) Copic (4) Momtasterrific Craftery nights (4) needlepoint (4) painting (4) pillows (4) sewing machines (4) stuffie (4) vintage goodies (4) vintage patterns (4) aprons (3) crafting for a cause (3) doctor who (3) felt creations (3) movies (3) paper collage (3) woodland friends II (3) Acts of Kindness (2) Aki Matsuri (2) Artfire (2) Comic Con (2) Creative Lair (2) Easter (2) HB Happy Stacker (2) Mediterranean Viewscape (2) Memory Gifts (2) Memory Pillows (2) Space (2) Summer (2) UrbanThreads (2) Video Games (2) antiques (2) birthday (2) crafting event (2) dog costume (2) feltie (2) kid art (2) memory blankets (2) ornaments (2) recycling (2) roses (2) scarves (2) sculpture (2) upcycling (2) working on (2) 1 million pillowcase challenge (1) 10% (1) 70s (1) 8mm (1) ATC (1) Chinese Calligraphy (1) Craft and Cake (1) Give Back (1) Giveaway (1) Haunted House (1) Home Renovations (1) IHSW (1) Int'l Hermit and Stitch Weekend (1) Kiva (1) Lovelight (1) Monkeys (1) Mother's Day (1) Operation Castle Redo (1) Pens and Markers (1) Scotland (1) Spongebob Squarepants (1) Tabjuice (1) anime (1) architecture (1) bags (1) batik (1) colcha (1) collaboration (1) craft night (1) crocheting (1) curtains (1) decorating (1) doodle (1) forest fire (1) hair (1) jewelry (1) kid pranks (1) knick knacks (1) linens (1) manga (1) masks (1) monsters (1) nerd goodness (1) pokemon (1) printing (1) raven (1) repairs (1) ribbon (1) shells (1) snaps (1) solstice (1) star trek (1) steampunk (1) stockings (1) thread (1) vampires (1) weaving (1) website (1)