11.10.10

Like wrestling a couple a wildebeasts I tell ya

Day 112

.....so this weekend I am working like a crazy woman with several big jobs and in a second you will see I do mean big. That ringmaster outfit is coming along swimmingly and I think my client is going to look very smashing in it and all his Parrothead friends will be extremely jealous lol I know I am...

...so this weekend we discovered that we must have a cat who is a dog who is a lemur...he likes hugs asks for them in fact, comes and sits on me whenever I move around the house (he is my shadow), he trots, does lemur like leaps on his hind legs, does not mind being dressed up or pushed in a doll baby stroller...my hub thinks I need to make him a front pack so I can just carry him around because this is how he usually likes to be carried....weirdo

...so here's those wildebeasts I was talking about...these things are H-U-G-E....I am recovering them and we have had to seriously rearrange the furniture in the bottom of the house just to accommodate the fabric roll and cutting them out...I swear they almost took out the kids when they were helping me the poor dears were both nearly smushed between them and the wall lol...

Ah plaid..how I do not miss you in home decor...they will look lovely in black faux suede...I seriously think they dulled both of my seam rippers too taking them apart...I did not know seam rippers could be dulled but I think these did it...perhaps I will start a wall of rememberance for them or a plaque I could do a fabric plaque...lol

...this cat is more cat-like obviously the other one got the weirdness genes from the pool because he is her brother...

and she only lets G2 carry her without bodily harm.....us, well we yell at her quite frequently, so frequently in fact the evil lovebird yells at her too ''Toph OFF" lol

Have you hugged a loved one today?



Go forth and create...I know I am! Next post will be the Halloween pillows, putting them up on the site today!! YAY What will you create?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Page Tracker

Pagerank

Labels

Sewing (135) Girls (90) family (87) Inspiration (78) Holiday (48) Nature (41) Backyard (38) vintage sewing (38) thrifting (36) hand sewing (35) Taichi Tabananica (33) cats (30) recycle sewing (27) Mad Scientist Monday (24) music is art (23) hand embroidery (22) 365 Challenge (20) embroidery (20) Memory Lapse (19) Scenes from my Sketchbook (19) Silence will Fall (19) homeschooling (19) Touch My Stitches (17) art (14) Cooking (12) Scrapbusting (12) 80s (11) costumes (11) fabric collage (11) S#*ts and Giggles (10) Tshirt Blanket (10) vintage fabric (10) altered book (9) Covered in Stitches Contest (8) Flashback Creations (8) a good book (8) contest (8) crafting (8) flowers (8) sketching (8) Halloween (7) Sunday Best (7) Tshirt Pillow (7) beads and stones (7) books (7) Japan (6) Touch Me Thursday (6) business is an art (6) buttons (6) clothes (6) snow (6) Friends (5) Momtastic's Whimsey (5) New Mexico (5) Whimseybox (5) christmas (5) colorful blankets (5) cosplay (5) fabric (5) Albuquerque (4) Classes (4) Copic (4) Momtasterrific Craftery nights (4) needlepoint (4) painting (4) pillows (4) sewing machines (4) stuffie (4) vintage goodies (4) vintage patterns (4) aprons (3) crafting for a cause (3) doctor who (3) felt creations (3) movies (3) paper collage (3) woodland friends II (3) Acts of Kindness (2) Aki Matsuri (2) Artfire (2) Comic Con (2) Creative Lair (2) Easter (2) HB Happy Stacker (2) Mediterranean Viewscape (2) Memory Gifts (2) Memory Pillows (2) Space (2) Summer (2) UrbanThreads (2) Video Games (2) antiques (2) birthday (2) crafting event (2) dog costume (2) feltie (2) kid art (2) memory blankets (2) ornaments (2) recycling (2) roses (2) scarves (2) sculpture (2) upcycling (2) working on (2) 1 million pillowcase challenge (1) 10% (1) 70s (1) 8mm (1) ATC (1) Chinese Calligraphy (1) Craft and Cake (1) Give Back (1) Giveaway (1) Haunted House (1) Home Renovations (1) IHSW (1) Int'l Hermit and Stitch Weekend (1) Kiva (1) Lovelight (1) Monkeys (1) Mother's Day (1) Operation Castle Redo (1) Pens and Markers (1) Scotland (1) Spongebob Squarepants (1) Tabjuice (1) anime (1) architecture (1) bags (1) batik (1) colcha (1) collaboration (1) craft night (1) crocheting (1) curtains (1) decorating (1) doodle (1) forest fire (1) hair (1) jewelry (1) kid pranks (1) knick knacks (1) linens (1) manga (1) masks (1) monsters (1) nerd goodness (1) pokemon (1) printing (1) raven (1) repairs (1) ribbon (1) shells (1) snaps (1) solstice (1) star trek (1) steampunk (1) stockings (1) thread (1) vampires (1) weaving (1) website (1)